Coronavirus – Our Policy
As a law firm it remains business as usual for George Ide LLP and the vast majority of the legal profession. Transactional work and will continue and the courts will remain, for the foreseeable future, in operation. We will do our utmost to service clients of all departments.
We have in place a business continuity plan and this is being reviewed on an ongoing basis to meet the challenging circumstances posed by this Coronavirus.
As part of our plan we are:
- Following the Government guidelines to reduce the risk of infection and spread of the virus.
- Minimising contact between our four offices to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- Wherever possible using telephone conferencing to take instructions and advise our clients.
- In situations where we do have to meet face to face, taking steps to establish that clients and other who have to attend our offices have not recently returned from high risk locations and are well.
- Extending the facility to work remotely to the majority of our staff at the same time ensuring that the essential levels of security and confidentiality are maintained.
- Ensuring that our telephones can be answered remotely of required.
We will post details of any changes to service levels on our website.
Should you need to contact us please email: firstname.lastname@example.orgNews