The Commercial Property Department is looking to recruit a fee-earner, preferably with some experience in Commercial Property, but we would consider anyone NQ up to 3/4 years PQE. Working as part of our Commercial Property team, the role involves dealing with commercial leases, acting for landlords and tenants, 1954 Act procedures, acquisition and disposal of commercial properties, commercial development (options, development agreements etc.) and some residential Landlord and Tenant.
- Responsible for managing own caseload and supporting other fee-earners in respect of commercial property transactions
- Drafting and negotiating all necessary documentation
- Negotiating transactions and reporting to and dealing directly with clients
- Participate in business development by following up on contacts and actively marketing the Department
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, managing own caseload with minimal supervision
- Solicitor/Legal Executive with 0-4 years’ PQE
- Experience of work outlined above would be an advantage
The Family Department is looking to recruit a solicitor, ideally with 5 years PQE although applicants with less PQE but a solid grounding in family work may be considered. The applicant would be working as part of a team led by an extremely experienced practitioner, and would be dealing with a wide range of family law including representing many high net worth clients. KEY
- Responsibility for own case load.
- Ensuring Lexcel compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS , SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work under pressure, managing own caseload with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Lexcel (preferable but not essential)
- Membership of or a willingness to achieve membership of Collaborative Lawyer, Resolution, and the Family Panel.