Personal Injury Legal Secretary
An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Legal Secretary to join our highly reputable and established team.
We are looking for someone confident and proactive to work within the Department.
Main purpose of role
To provide administrative support to a Partner with a varied personal injury caseload to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency whilst providing a high quality service to our clients.
Key Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Liaising with experts, counsel, witnesses and the court
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing
- Use of accounting and time recording software
- Checking documents for accuracy
- Costing of files for the purpose of cost update letters
- Taking telephone messages
- Making appointments, managing diaries and seeing to the reasonable requirements of clients
- Use of photocopier, scanner and fax machine where necessary
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation to comply with the new GDPR regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Good academic record
- Secretarial experience in Personal Injury is essential
- Use of the Proclaim Case Management system would be an advantage.
- Experience of PI Portals an advantage
The role is full time 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday and will be working at one of our Chichester Offices.
We are offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and ability.
Apply with C.V to Lisa.email@example.com