An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced litigation secretary to join our highly reputable and established team.
We are looking for someone ideally with experience in personal injury and/or family law, and who is confident and proactive.
Main purpose of role
Working in a team to provide administrative support to Fee Earners within the litigation department.
Key Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Liaising with experts, counsel, witnesses and the court
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing
- Use of accounting and time recording software
- Checking documents for accuracy
- Costing of files for the purpose of cost update letters and billing
- Taking telephone messages
- Making appointments, managing diaries and seeing to the reasonable requirements of clients
- Use of photocopier, scanner and fax machine where necessary
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation to comply with the new GDPR regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Good academic record
- Secretarial experience in Litigation is essential
- Use of the Proclaim Case Management system would be an advantage.
- Experience of PI Portals an advantage
The role is full time working 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday
You will be working at one of our Chichester Offices
We are offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and ability.
Apply with C.V to Lisa.email@example.com