Commercial Property and Business Services Department
Aimee joined the firm in January 2012 as a paralegal before being taken on to train as a Solicitor. She completed her training contract with George Ide in July 2015 and now specialises in the Commercial Property and Business Services, a Department with whom she trained for a year.
Aimee acts for a wide range of clients including, individual land owners, property owning companies; charitable incorporated organisations, charities and pension funds and in turn, has undertaken a range of commercial law, including:
• business acquisitions and dispositions;
• development set up and disposal;
• commercial and residential Landlord and Tenant work ;
• Leasehold Reform Urban Housing and Development extensions
• licences for works and occupation;
• room hire agreements;
• legal easements;
• partnership agreements and dissolutions and share purchase agreements.
Aimee has a proactive and friendly approach and is dedicated to achieving and maintaining a positive rapport with both colleagues and clients.
Aimee enjoys fitness and golf in her spare time as well as charity runs such as Race for Life
2015 – Qualified as a solicitor
2011 – 2012: The College of Law (LPC)
2009 – 2011: University of Surrey (LLB hons)
Office: 52 North Street, Chichester.
Contact Telephone Number: 01243 813512
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org